To view and apply for jobs which are advertised internally only, you will need to be logged into BCP Council’s jobs website. Your account must identify you as a current employee before you can view internal jobs.
When logged in, any internal only jobs will be visible when you return to the homepage. You can access internal jobs from any computer, at work or at home.
Creating an account:
- Select the button marked ‘Register Today’ at the top of the page
- Complete the basic information to set up your account
- Be sure to identify that you are a BCP employee by ticking the box indicated ‘Internal Applicant’ on the registration page
If you already have an account:
- Log into your account and navigate to the ‘basic details’ section under My Account Options.
- Tick the box that says Internal Applicant (current employee of BCP Council).
If you are having trouble seeing internal jobs please check that the 'Internal Applicant' checkbox is ticked on the basic details section of your online profile.