Post Ref: CHPS/22/11307
Department: Academy Schools
- Salary details: Grade C (Point 3 – 4) £18,887 - £19,264 pro-rata Actual salary c £2679 - £2733per annum
- Employment Status: Part Time, term time only including inset days
- Hours: 6 hours 15 mins per week 11.55am – 1.10pm daily
- Closing date: 04 July 2022
- Interview date: Thursday 14th July 2022
Grade C (Point 3 – 4) £18,887 - £19,264 pro-rata
Actual salary c £2679 - £2733per annum
Term time only plus the equivalent of 3 inset days per annum
6 hours 15 mins per week
11.55am – 1.10pm daily
Start Date September 2022
The TEACH Poole Multi Academy Trust was formed in April 2015. All four of our wonderful schools are graded as good or outstanding schools by Ofsted. We are extremely popular, over-subscribed, forward-thinking schools with supportive staff and fantastic children.
We are looking to appoint MDSAs to join our friendly and supportive infant school teams, to start as soon as possible. Staff will be employed by the Trust as a whole, but the current vacancies are at Canford Heath Infant School.
Duties for the post will be to organise and develop safe, purposeful and creative play during the lunchtime break which enriches the pupils’ learning, and supports positive behaviour. The post may also include the supervision of children in the school hall whilst eating their lunch and to help prepare for and clear up the hall at lunchtimes.
Previous experience and a First Aid qualification are an advantage but not essential.
- Are keen to work in a supportive, learning environment
- Work well in a team
- Are able to bring energy and enthusiasm to the role
In return we can offer:
- Fun, friendly and supportive staff who get on well together
- Rights’ Respecting pupils with excellent attitudes to learning and outstanding behaviour
- Superb opportunities and specialist training for career professional development within our Trust
- A fantastic induction programme
- Enviable support at all levels, and a proactive approach to staff well-being, work-life balance and care for each person as an individual, including the ability to take time off during term time
- Beautiful school grounds and welcoming learning environments
- Highly competitive rates of pay and excellent pension contributions by the Trust.
Applications should be made online at http://jobs.bcpcouncil.gov.uk. We do not accept CV applications.
Please contact our HR Department on 01202 380015 for more information. We do not accept CV applications.
Closing date: Monday 4th July 2022
Interview date: Thursday 14th July 2022
Personal information provided by candidates will be securely filed electronically and password protected, with paper copies locked in filing cabinets in a locked office. They will not be released to third parties outside the school without the consent of the person concerned, except where there is a legal requirement to do so. If the application does not proceed, the data will be securely disposed of after 6 months. Any concerns regarding data gathered in the recruitment process should be directed to the Data Manager – Hayley Hemmings at email@example.com
These schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Rigorous checks will be undertaken of the successful applicant’s background credentials including an enhanced DBS check. Suitability to work with children will be explored at interview.