Post Ref: TEACH/22/00054
Department: Academy Schools
- Salary details: Grade D (Point 5 – 6) £19,602 to £19,993 per annum pro-rata (Actual salary c.£12,377 to £12,625)
- Employment Status: Part Time, term time only including inset days
- Hours: 27.5 hours per week 8.30am to 3.00pm daily (1 hr lunch)
- Contract Type: Temporary
- Closing date: 30 January 2022
- Interview date: Friday 4th February 2022
Temporary Maternity Cover
Start Date Monday 7th March 2022
The TEACH Poole Multi Academy Trust was formed in April 2015. All four of our wonderful schools are graded as good or outstanding schools by Ofsted. We are extremely popular, over-subscribed, forward-thinking schools with supportive staff and fantastic children.
We are looking to appoint a temporary general Teaching Assistant to join our Trust with the skills to work across the whole primary school age range. The successful candidate will be employed by the Trust as a whole and as such, can be expected to carry out their duties at any of the four schools. However, the current position will be based at Ad Astra Infant School, with the successful candidate required to provide learning support to children in Year 1. This is a maternity cover post and as such is temporary. However, opportunities may present for the right candidate to continue with the Trust beyond the initial job term.
- Have experience of working with pupils with a range of needs
- Have a range of strategies to motivate and support learning
- Have a passion for inclusion and supporting pupils with additional needs to succeed in a classroom
- Believe in supporting pupils emotional wellbeing
- Are keen to work in a supportive, learning environment
- Work well in a team
- Are able to bring energy and positivity to the role
We can offer:
- Fun, friendly and supportive staff who get on well together
- Rights’ Respecting pupils with excellent attitudes to learning and high standards and expectations of behaviour
- Superb opportunities and specialist training for career professional development within our Trust
- A fantastic induction programme
- Enviable support at all levels, and a proactive approach to staff well-being, work-life balance and care for each person as an individual, including the ability to take time off during term time
- Beautiful school grounds and welcoming learning environments
Please contact the HR Department on 01202 380015 for more information. Applications should be made online at https://jobs.bcpcouncil.gov.uk We do not accept CV applications.
Closing date: Sunday 30th January 2022
Interviews: Friday 4th February 2022
Personal information provided by candidates will be securely filed electronically and password protected, with paper copies locked in filing cabinets in a locked office. They will not be released to third parties outside the school without the consent of the person concerned, except where there is a legal requirement to do so. If the application does not proceed, the data will be securely disposed of after 6 months. Any concerns regarding data gathered in the recruitment process should be directed to the Data Manager – Hayley Hemmings at email@example.com
These schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Rigorous checks will be undertaken of the successful applicant’s background credentials including an enhanced DBS check. Suitability to work with children will be explored at interview.