Post Ref: TEACH/22/00074
Department: Academy Schools
- Salary details: Grade F (Point 12 – 17) £22,516 - £24,858 pro-rata Actual salary c.£16,844 - £18,596
- Employment Status: Part Time, term time only including inset days
- Hours: 32 hrs 35 min per week Mon, Tues, Weds, Fri 8.15am-3.15pm Thurs 8.15am – 5.00pm (to include weekly planning meeting)
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Closing date: 07 February 2022
- Interview date: Thursday 17th February 2022
To start ASAP
The TEACH Poole Multi Academy Trust was formed in April 2015. All four of our wonderful schools are graded as good or outstanding schools by Ofsted. We are extremely popular, over-subscribed, forward-thinking schools with supportive staff and fantastic children.
We are looking to appoint a Higher Level Teaching Assistant to join our Trust with the skills to work across the primary school age range. The successful candidates will work each day to cover classes for PPA across the school.
The contract also allows time for weekly planning within the year group team. Staff will be employed by the Trust as a whole, but there is currently a vacancy at Haymoor Junior School, in year 4 in the first instance.
• Are keen to work in a supportive, learning environment
• Work well in a team
• Are able to bring energy and enthusiasm to the role
• Are confident to be able to teach whole classes each afternoon
• Are suitably qualified with HLTA status or equivalent qualifications or higher.
In return we can offer:
• Fun, friendly and supportive staff who get on well together
• Rights’ Respecting pupils with excellent attitudes to learning and outstanding behaviour
• Superb opportunities and specialist training for career professional development within our Trust
• A fantastic induction programme
• Enviable support at all levels, and a proactive approach to staff well-being, work-life balance and care for each person as an individual, including the ability to take time off during term time
• Beautiful school grounds and welcoming learning environments
• Highly competitive rates of pay and excellent pension contributions by the Trust.
Applications should be made online at http://jobs.bcpcouncil.gov.uk. We do not accept CV applications.
Closing date: Monday 7th February 2022 midnight
Interview date: Thursday 17th February 2022
Personal information provided by candidates will be securely filed electronically and password protected, with paper copies locked in filing cabinets in a locked office. They will not be released to third parties outside the school without the consent of the person concerned, except where there is a legal requirement to do so. If the application does not proceed, the data will be securely disposed of after 6 months. Any concerns regarding data gathered in the recruitment process should be directed to the Data Manager – Hayley Hemmings at email@example.com
These schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Rigorous checks will be undertaken of the successful applicant’s background credentials including an enhanced DBS check. Suitability to work with children will be explored at interview.