Post Ref: TEACH/23/00529
Department: Academy Schools
- Salary details: Teachers Main Scale
- Employment Status: Full Time
- Contract Type: Temporary
- Closing date: 04 June 2023
- Interview date: Thursday 15 June 2023
We are seeking a dedicated and talented CLASS TEACHER to join our Trust! (EYFS, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2)
If you are passionate about educating and shaping the young minds of tomorrow and possess the skills and enthusiasm to make a positive impact on children’s lives, we would love to hear from you!
TEMPORARY for one year – Required for September 2023
The TEACH Poole Multi Academy Trust was formed in April 2015. Ofsted grades all four of our wonderful schools as good or outstanding schools. We are extremely popular, over-subscribed, forward-thinking schools with supportive staff and fantastic children.
The MAT trustees are looking to appoint an innovative and creative teacher to work within collaborative year group teams in supportive school environments. We are very keen to support new staff in whichever age group, key stage or school they may prefer, so please feel free to be open about your preferences. ECTs and experienced teachers are all welcome to apply.
- have qualifications and experience of teaching in the primary phase
- are keen to work in a fun, friendly school with a family feel
- make learning exciting and motivating
- work well in a team, which shares the responsibilities of planning to ease workload
- are able to bring energy and enthusiasm to the role
We can offer you:
- A fun, friendly and supportive staff who get on well together
- Rights’ Respecting pupils with excellent attitudes to learning and outstanding behaviour
- Superb opportunities and specialist training for career professional development within our Trust – right from ECT up to various leadership roles
- A fantastic induction programme
- Enviable support at all levels, and a proactive approach to staff well-being for you and your family; work-life balance; and care for each person as an individual, including the opportunity to take time off during term time
- Beautiful school grounds and welcoming learning environments
- Highly competitive rates of pay and excellent pension contributions by the Trust.
We would love to meet you and offer you a tour, or tours, of our lovely schools.
Please contact the HR department on 01202 380015 for further information. All applications must be made online.
Closing date: Sunday 04th June 2023
Interview date: Thursday 15th June 2023
Join our team and help us make a real difference in the lives of our children!
Personal information provided by candidates will be securely filed electronically and password protected, with paper copies locked in filing cabinets in a locked office. They will not be released to third parties outside the school without the consent of the person concerned, except where there is a legal requirement to do so. If the application does not proceed, the data will be securely disposed of after 6 months. Any concerns regarding data gathered in the recruitment process should be directed to the Data Manager – Hayley Hemmings at email@example.com
These schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Rigorous checks will be undertaken of the successful applicant’s background credentials including an enhanced DBS check. Online searches will be undertaken on all shortlisted candidates. Suitability to work with children will be explored at interview.
TEACH Poole is committed to Equal Opportunities