Post Ref: TEACH/21/11168
Department: Academy Schools
- Salary details: Teacher Main Scale
- Employment Status: Full Time
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Closing date: 29 November 2021
- Interview date: Thursday 9 December 2021
KS1 Class Teacher
Ad Astra Infant School
Required for January 2022
The TEACH Poole Multi Academy Trust was formed in April 2015. All four of our wonderful schools are graded as good or outstanding schools by Ofsted. We are extremely popular, over-subscribed, forward-thinking schools with supportive staff and fantastic children.
The MAT trustees are looking to appoint an innovative and creative Teacher to work within a collaborative year group team in a supportive school environment. The current vacancy is in Year 1, based at Ad Astra Infant School, but successful applicants may be required to work across any of the four Trust schools.
- have qualifications and experience of teaching in the primary phase
- are keen to work in a fun, friendly school with a family feel
- make learning exciting and motivating
- work well in a team, which shares the responsibilities of planning to ease workload
- are able to bring energy and enthusiasm to the role
We can offer you:
- A fun, friendly and supportive staff who get on well together
- Rights’ Respecting pupils with excellent attitudes to learning and outstanding behaviour
- Superb opportunities and specialist training for career professional development within our Trust – right from NQT up to various leadership roles
- A fantastic induction programme
- Enviable support at all levels, and a proactive approach to staff well-being, work-life balance and care for each person as an individual, including the ability to take time off during term time
- Beautiful school grounds and welcoming learning environments
- Highly competitive rates of pay and excellent pension contributions by the Trust.
All applications should be made online at https://jobs.bcpcouncil.gov.uk We would love to meet you and offer you a tour of our lovely school. Please contact the HR department on 01202 380015 for further information.
Closing date: Monday 29th November 2021 (midnight)
Interviews: Thursday 9th December 2021
Personal information provided by candidates will be securely filed electronically and password protected, with paper copies locked in filing cabinets in a locked office. They will not be released to third parties outside the school without the consent of the person concerned, except where there is a legal requirement to do so. If the application does not proceed, the data will be securely disposed of after 6 months. Any concerns regarding data gathered in the recruitment process should be directed to the Data Manager – Hayley Hemmings at firstname.lastname@example.org
These schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Rigorous checks will be undertaken of the successful applicant’s background credentials including an enhanced DBS check. Suitability to work with children will be explored at interview.
TEACH Poole is committed to Equal Opportunities.