Post Ref: TEACH/22/11622
Department: Academy Schools
- Salary details: Grade D (Point 5 - 6)
- Employment Status: Part Time
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Closing date: 02 October 2022
- Interview date: TBC
After School Club Coordinator (permanent)
15 hours per week (Grade D – Point 5 - 6)
£19,650 - £20,043 per annum pro-rata
Actual salary c.£6584 to £6716 per annum
Hours 3pm – 6pm Monday - Friday
Term time only
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, organised and hardworking After School Club Coordinator to lead our friendly after-school club team, with the skills to work across the whole primary school age range.
You will lead the day to day operation of the after-school club service for children, based at Haymoor Junior School, ensuring children can develop personally, socially and educationally, in a safe, caring environment.
The main purpose of your job will be to plan, prepare and deliver a suitable programme of imaginative and innovative activities suitable to the needs and interests of children age 4- 11 yrs old.
You will be required to plan and prepare nutritious meals and snacks for children, as well as ensuring the safe collection and transportation of children between our schools and the club. Food hygiene and first aid training will be an advantage, or you should be willing to undertake training.
You will also have the ability to manage and lead staff employed by the club and help maintain accurate administration for the club.
- Have experience of working with 4 – 11-year olds and their families and a suitable childcare qualification
- Have understanding and commitment to good quality childcare
- Are cheerful, flexible and approachable
- Have energy and enthusiasm and use your own initiative
- Work well in a team
- Have excellent communication and administration skills
We can offer you:
- Fun, friendly and supportive staff who get on well together
- Rights’ Respecting pupils with excellent attitudes to learning and outstanding behaviour
- Superb opportunities and specialist training for career professional development within our Trust
- A fantastic induction programme
- Enviable support at all levels, and a proactive approach to staff well-being, work-life balance and care for each person as an individual, including the ability to take time off during term time
- Beautiful school grounds and welcoming learning environments
Please contact our HR Department on 01202 380015 for more information. Applications should be made online at http://jobs.bcpcouncil.gov.uk. We do not accept CV applications.
Closing date: Sunday 2nd October 2022
Interview date: TBC
Personal information provided by candidates will be securely filed electronically and password protected, with paper copies locked in filing cabinets in a locked office. They will not be released to third parties outside the school without the consent of the person concerned, except where there is a legal requirement to do so. If the application does not proceed, the data will be securely disposed of after 6 months. Any concerns regarding data gathered in the recruitment process should be directed to the Data Manager – Hayley Hemmings at email@example.com
These schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Rigorous checks will be undertaken of the successful applicant’s background credentials including an enhanced DBS check. Suitability to work with children will be explored at interview.