Post Ref: 9596
Department: Adult Social Care
- Salary details: £21,589 – £23,836 (pro rata if part time)
- Employment Status: Full Time
- Hours: 37 hours per week
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Closing date: 30 September 2019
- Interview date: 09 October 2019
We have an exciting opportunity, not to be missed! At Bournemouth Christchurch and Poole Council we are currently looking for a Financial Management Support Officer to join our Adult Social Care, Specialist Services on a full time basis.
Financial Management Team is responsible for client’s billing and undertaking debt recovery work for the Adult Social Services directorate.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- To support the Financial Management Officer in all aspects of client’s billing, debt prevention and recovery processes
- To provide a proactive and efficient service for collection of Clients’ contribution towards their care services
- To monitor monthly aged debt reports
- To update relevant debt spreadsheets
- To contact clients by letter, email or phone during the early stages of debt recovery
- To assist Financial Management Officer in case investigations and research
- Prepare paperwork for the Debt Management Committee
- Maintain a close working relationship with the Finance Teams within Adult Social Care, Adult Social Care Practitioners and Revenues & Benefits
- To notify all relevant Practitioners of clients’ financial position
For further information and/or a discussion about the post please contact Anna Kierkowicz on 01202 451807.