Post Ref: 8921
Department: Information Technology and Information Systems
- Salary details: £14,759
- Employment Status: Full Time
- Hours: 37
- Contract Type: Fixed Term
- Closing date: 30 April 2021
- Interview date: 03/05/2021
Do you see your future as a Data Technician specialising in Information Technology? We are seeking to recruit a number of enthusiastic, passionate people to start their journey in the world of business administration and IT. Are you keen to learn more and forge a career at a top local employer with the backing of a top local training provider?
We are looking to recruit a skilled, knowledgeable and passionate professional. Are you the right type of person?
We have a number of apprenticeship positions working within an organisation focused on change and technology.
You will be a strong communicator and be able to demonstrate your ability to influence key stakeholders.
You'll have a super work ethic, keen to learn and have an enthusiastic attitude to life; the rest we can teach.
What’s included with the role?
- 20% of your working week dedicated to new learning.
- Work on cutting edge technology products.
- An exciting chance to join our major transformation programme guided by digital change.
- Flexible working arrangements to encourage work / life balance.
- Learning through local events and industry relationships.
If this sounds something of interest, please have a read of the job description, apprenticeship standard and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or just want to have a chat about the role.