CLOSING DATE: Midday – Tuesday 5 December 2023
INTERVIEW DATE: TBC – week commencing Monday 11 December 2023
START DATE: As soon as possible
We are looking for enthusiastic, hardworking and organised Cleaners for our two schools. The successful candidate(s) will report to the Site Manager.
We need you to play a vital part in the daily running of our amazing schools. If you have the relevant skills and experience this may be just the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
We are looking for someone who takes great pride in their work, pays attention to detail and wants to provide a safe, well-maintained environment for all our children and staff to work in. The ability to work systematically, identify issues and use initiative to solve problems is essential.
WE ARE SEEKING A PROFESSIONAL INDIVIDUAL WHO :
• Can deliver a consistently clean environment with excellent attention to detail within given timeframes.
• Is reliable, punctual and willing to create a clean, bright, safe and secure environment.
• Experience of working in a team and effectively liaising with colleagues and teaching staff
• Willing to gain knowledge of Health and Safety (training will be provided)
• Good communication and organisation skills • A flexible ‘solution focused’ approach and attitude to work
• Be approachable and a good team player
WE CAN OFFER YOU:
• Supportive and welcoming team
• Specialist resources and high quality working environment
• Excellent CPD opportunities and Training and Development Programmes
• An individual induction programme supported by a mentor
• Networking groups for Teachers, Business Managers, Site Teams and IT staff
• Eligibility to join the Teachers’ Pension Scheme or Local Government Pension Scheme
• Free eye tests up to the value of £25 for users of VDU equipment and contribution up to the value of £60 towards the purchase of glasses specifically for the use of display screen equipment (where all conditions are met)
• Opportunity to become a school workplace Health and Wellbeing representative, meeting with other schools on a termly basis and feeding into the Health and Wellbeing strategy
• Access to the Trust Health and Wellbeing pages
• Access to a staff benefits portal through Vivup
• Free confidential telephone and face to face counselling for staff and family members
Should you wish to apply for this vacancy, please view the job description and complete the application form, which can be found at www.hamwic.org and return to Lynnette Davies, firstname.lastname@example.org.
All schools with the Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.
THE HILLARY PARTNERSHIP
The Hillary Partnership is part of an umbrella Trust called the Hamwic Education Trust. At the Hamwic Education Trust we offer unique opportunities for those individuals that excel in education.
We aim to deliver an outstanding education to our pupils and to do so we must employ outstanding people. We offer a training pathway for all employees including teachers, support staff and our middle and senior leaders.
Our staff have opportunities to work on cross phase projects and to work in other schools within the Trust in order to gain invaluable experience and enhance their skills