Are you looking for an exciting and rewarding opportunity?
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Locality Manager to join our management team on a 6 month fixed term contract.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing operational direction in the development and delivery of effective services.
- Ensuring quality of care across Tricuro, ensuring high standards of practice and continuous professional development, including compliance with statutory frameworks.
- Developing and proactively encouraging collaborative working relationships with key external partners to promote integrated health services.
- Establishing, delivering and developing innovative services.
Essential skills required:
- An experienced manager with a qualification in health and social care or allied health professionals (OT/RGN/Paramedic/Physiotherapist), or a health and/or social care qualification of level 5 and above.
- Sound knowledge of person-centred planning, rota planning, budget management and staff management/development.
- An understanding of quality assurance, CQC compliance, and social care legislations.
- A full UK driving licence and use of own vehicle.
- Experience of managing strategic and operational change across multiple services.
Tricuro is owned by Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole Council and provides short and long term high quality care and support to adults, their carers and families. We have highly trained and skilled staff and offer flexibility, consistency and reliability of service which is focused on meeting the needs of people in our communities.
If you are looking for an exciting and rewarding job opportunity in a care environment, come and work for us. We can offer a career that adds value to the community and makes a difference to the lives of vulnerable people.