OPCC Performance and Insights Manager
Are you looking for a rewarding role in the public sector? Can you undertake research and analyse and interpret complex data? Do you have experience analysing data to give clear, concise and authoritative advice to senior management?
The Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner for Dorset is searching for a Performance and Insights Manager to provide sophisticated performance data insight and analytical support to the Violence Reduction and Prevention team. The role will support decision-makers to make informed decisions by working closely with Force and OPCC colleagues, partners and stakeholders to develop performance tools and products to ensure that the best possible information is available.
Please see role profile attached for further information.
- A competitive salary with yearly increments.
- Flexitime, with the ability to undertake your hours flexibly and in line with business need.
- 24 days a year leave entitlement, with an increase to 30 days after 5 years continuous employment, plus bank holidays.
- Hybrid working
- Access to heavily subsidised gym membership at all Police sites throughout the county.
- Access to the Blue Light Card Scheme for discounts and services.
- Company sick pay.
- Competitive local government pension scheme.
- Job related equipment supplied.
- Free onsite parking in most locations.
- Access to Group insurance scheme (via salary sacrifice scheme).
- Support networks, free Employees Assistance Programme, Occupational Health and wellbeing services.
If you’d like to make an appointment to discuss this role please contact: Yvonne Fenwick 01202 229090 or at email@example.com
For further information and/or to apply for this role please click here