Department: Non-council vacancy
- Employment Status: Various hours available
- Contract Type: Various
- Closing date: 31 October 2019
Are you a qualified Cook?
Would you like to work when you choose?
Do you have a passion to provide high quality, tasty and nutritious meals?
Do you want to make a difference to a person’s day?
Are you experienced in the preparation of special diets?
If yes then we need you to read on!
Care and Catering Solutions (part of Tricuro) are expanding their team of staff who provide catering services, when required, within our residential care homes, day care centres and sometimes for other organisations, across Dorset.
What we do expect is pride in the work that you do, reliability, the initiative to get on with work once you understand what is expected of you and flexibility to work at different locations (although you can choose where you want to travel). You will need to have a current driving licence and the use of an appropriate vehicle. A DBS will be carried out.
There are no set or guaranteed hours and the amount of work depends on the shifts available and how flexible you can be. Our residential homes require staffing 7 days per week, so we may offer you work Monday to Sunday. The shifts vary in length between 4 to 7 hours and working between 7.00am and 7.00pm.
We offer friendly, welcoming working environments, provide you with your uniform and the opportunity to be part of an organisation working to the vision of ‘improving lives, building independence’ for all our clients.
Rate of pay – Cook £9.55 - £9.94 per hour
Assistant Cook £9.18-£9.55 per hour.
Plus, additional pay for weekend and Bank Holiday working, we also offer holiday pay.
For an informal chat about this opportunity or to apply quickly please contact us on 01305 225934. Alternatively send your cv to Dorset.email@example.com or apply online.
Other things you might find helpful:
- When the closing date has passed you will not be able to see the job description and person specification so you may wish to download a copy.
- We can accept applications via cv or application form. Please go to the Tricuro website for contact details for the service you are interested in, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you would like to find out more about us, and how we are working towards our vision of ‘improving lives, building independence’ please visit www.tricuro.co.uk