Post Ref: DPNTRH
Department: Non-council vacancy
- Employment Status: Variable Hours
- Hourly Rate: £8.72 per hour
- Contract Type: Variable Hours
- Closing date: 20 November 2020
Employed Personal Assistant
Personal Assistant £8.72 per hour, Poole
About the Role:
We are looking to employ a Personal Care Assistant to provide support to our teenage client, who has severe intellectual disabilities. He requires support for 24 hours per day, two weekends a month to include overnights in PA s home (non-waking night). The 24 hours would start from 5.00pm on a Saturday until 5.00pm on a Sunday.
Main Duties will include but not limited to:
- Client loves being outdoors so during the day he would like to go to the park/shopping trips
- He enjoys going for coffee or something to eat.
- Client likes swimming and when at home he really enjoys cooking and helping his mum in the kitchen.
- Must have patience, enjoy socialising and be reliable
- Confident to be directive as and when required
- Full, valid driving license
- DBS Checks will be carried out
- Legally Able to Work in UK
- Looking for someone who is trustworthy, friendly and holds a supportive attitude.
- Experience of dealing with people with learning disabilities would be useful but not essential.
The BCP Direct Payments Advice Service is a support service for individuals who are living independently within the community. We are not your prospective employer. You will be employed by the individual or family we are supporting.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the community and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. Applicants to this post will be required to complete the appropriate level of Disclosure & Barring Service Check. Please refer to the Job Description for more details.
For more information or to discuss the role further, please contact 01202451863
Please send your CV and covering letter detailing your suitability for the role applied for to email@example.com