Post Ref: DPHRRF
Department: Non-council vacancy
- Salary details: £9.50 per hour (pro rata if part time)
- Closing date: 23 November 2019
Position: Personal Assistant. BH23 Somerford area,
Hours: 4.5 hours per week over 2/3 days. Ideally in the afternoon, times and days to be mutually agreed
Salary: £9.50 per hour
Duties: To support a lady with
- Domestic tasks including laundry, changing the bed, washing up, hoovering, and general tidying to keep home clutter free.
- Support to put shopping away and preparing main meals
- Assistance required with personal care including washing and putting on items of clothing
- Social support, chatting and keeping the lady company while supporting with domestic tasks.
Person specification: Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous. Must to reliable and flexible with hours. Due to personal care a female is required.
Please note you will be working directly for the person who needs support, or their family and they will have all the responsibilities as your employer.
Please send your CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org