Post Ref: DPHRNY
Department: Non-council vacancy
- Employment Status: Variable Hours
- Contract Type: Variable Hours
- Closing date: 20 November 2020
About the Role:
We are looking for a self-employed Personal Care Assistant to provide support to our client, who has been diagnosed with brittle asthma and fibromyalgia and requires support with daily tasks.
We are looking for 3 hours support per day 10am – 1pm to a maximum of 15 hours per week
Main Duties will include but not limited to:
- Support with personal care including washing and getting dressed.
- Domestic tasks such as basic housework including laundry
- Support with meal preparation and cooking
- Help to access the community such as going shopping or out for a coffee
- Previous PA experience in a similar role is preferred and knowledge and/or experience of care is advantageous
- Must have patience, enjoy socialising and be reliable
- Full, valid driving license
- DBS Checks will be carried out
- Legally Able to Work in UK
- Provide evidence of self-employment such as Public Liability Insurance, Terms and Conditions, tax reference number.
The BCP Direct Payments Advice Service is a support service for individuals who are living independently within the community. We are not your prospective employer. You will be employed by the individual or family we are supporting.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the community and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. Applicants to this post will be required to complete the appropriate level of Disclosure & Barring Service Check.
For more information or to discuss the role further, please contact 01202 451863.
Please send your CV and covering letter detailing your suitability for the role applied for to firstname.lastname@example.org