Post Ref: REC/22/11392
Department: Adult Social Care
- Salary details: From £29,174 - £39,571 depending on role and experience
- Employment Status: Full Time/Part Time
- Hours: Various available
- Contract Type: Permanent
Passionate about delivering high-quality Occupational Therapy?
Occupational Therapy is essential to supporting people in Bournemouth, Christchurch, and Poole (BCP) and their quality of life. In BCP our ambition is to support local people to live fullfed and independent lives.
We offer excellent hybrid and flexible working options, in an area with outstanding beaches and stunning countryside. We also offer excellent continued professional development, competitive salaries and other great employee benefits.
Wherever you are on your career pathway, we would love to hear from you, to discuss what we can offer you and learn about your career aspirations.
How we work
- We have an open learning culture as we transform the way we work across Adult Social Care and the wider council by embedding strengths-based working.
- We have an established, inclusive OT team who are fully integrated within our Social Care teams and are also linked with the colleagues in our Integrated Care Service.
- We value our OT’s as professional leaders to influence Adult Social Care to promote a strong culture and value and evidence-based practice.
- Learning and continued professional development is important here, and we have strong links to Bournemouth University, University of West of England at Bristol (UWE) and the Open University.
What we are looking for
We have a number of roles available across all levels across adult social care. We are seeking OTs to join as practitioners, as an OT Leader and to work in our workforce development team.
What you can expect
- Full Induction
- Moving and Handling training
- Manageable and diverse caseloads
- Wellbeing and flexible working
- Continuing Professional Development
- Focus your experience and skills where it matters
If you are an OT looking for your next role, we are interested to hear from you, please drop us an email at email@example.com and we will give you a call to discuss further.