Post Ref: SMTA
- Salary details: 18426-19171
- Employment Status: Part Time, term time only
- Hours: 19.15
- Contract Type: Fixed Term
- Closing date: 27 August 2019
St. Mark's Church of England Primary School
Vacancy: Teaching Assistant
Salary: Grade 3 SP: 4-6, £18,426 pro rata, (£9.55 per hour)
Fixed Term until 31/08/2020
19.15 hours a week (5 mornings), Term Time only (39 weeks)
Starting September 2019
We are seeking to appoint a dynamic, enthusiastic and committed teaching assistant to join our welcoming school community.
Experience of supporting learning across the Primary age range is essential, as is experience of supporting a range of different learning needs.
We require candidates who can offer:
- Good communication skills.
- The ability to work with initiative away from the direct instruction of the class teacher.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable.
- Effective behaviour management strategies.
- Good understanding of child development and supporting next steps in learning.
- The ability to relate to children at their level.
We can offer:
- A nurturing and caring staff team.
- Caring and friendly children.
- CPD opportunities.
St Mark’s CE Primary School is a two-form entry school, currently 419 children on role, located in the historic grounds of Talbot Village. Our vision for the school is ‘Achievement, respect and care in a happy Christian community.’ In March 2018, we were again graded Good by OFSTED and Outstanding in our SIAMS inspection for a fourth consecutive time.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Rigorous checks will be made of the successful applicant’s background credentials and suitability to work with children, including an enhanced DBS check.
For further information, please contact:
St. Mark's CE Primary School
Please note there may be a delay in replying due to school holiday closure
Closing date: Tuesday 27 August