Post Ref: 7693
Department: Adult Social Care
- Salary details: £22,369 - £24,054 (pro rata for part-time)
- Employment Status: Full Time and Part Time available
- Hours: 35 hours per week
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Closing date: 12 December 2022
- Interview date: Interviews will be held asap
Support Workers (Learning Disabilities) - 2 posts available at 35 hrs per week
Plus casual positions working as and when required
BCP Supported Living Service supports adults with learning disabilities to live in their own home to achieve their optimum level of independence.
The service is registered with the Care Quality Commission and operates 24 hours a day and 365 days a year. You will be required to work a variety of shift patterns, including weekends, evenings and Public Holidays.
We provide person centered care and support, enabling individuals to make choices and have control over their daily life.
- Are you a caring person who can treat people with kindness, dignity, empathy and respect?
- Are you able to adapt to the changing needs of people and the service daily?
- Are you able to use your own initiative and work as part of a busy team?
- Are you able to undertake duties such as recording, assessment, monitoring and reviewing in order to meet individual’s outcomes and contribute to the overall service delivery?
- Can you bring your skills and knowledge to our team? Do you have good communication and interpersonal skills? If so we are looking for you.
For an informal discussion about these posts please contact the Supported Living Service office on 01202 128887.
Full training will be offered, and applicants will be required to complete a Disclosure and Barring Service check. BCP Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment