Post Ref: 7716
Department: Adult Social Care Services
- Salary details: £19,554 - £21,166 pro rata (pro rata if part time)
- Employment Status: Part Time
- Hours: 30 hours per week
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Closing date: 23 September 2019
- Interview date: 3 October 2019
Reablement Assistant required to join our OUTSTANDING service as rated by the Care Quality Commission. If you are passionate about making a positive difference to people’s lives then this is the ideal post for you.
Various shift patterns working with the hours of 07:00-22:00, 7 days a week. A maximum contract of 30 hours per week with regular opportunity to work additional hours.
The Short Term Assessment, Reablement and Telecare team (START) works with adults over the age of 18 who live in their own homes. Our aim is to support and work with individuals to regain independent living following a particular incident that has affected their daily living skills.
The service is registered with the Care Quality Commission and operates 24 hours a day and 365 days a year. You will be required to work a variety of shift patterns, including weekends, evenings and Public Holidays.
· Are you a caring person who is able to treat people with kindness, dignity, empathy and respect?
· Are you able to adapt to people’s ever changing needs?
· Are able to plan your work on a daily basis?
· Are you able to use your own initiative?
· Are you a team player who can positively contribute to this busy team?
· Do you have access to your own car and are able to take a flexible approach work?
If so, we can offer:
· A comprehensive induction with ongoing training and support
· The opportunity to input into this innovative service
· For you to join our friendly, diverse, dynamic and supportive team
· Supportive management/officer who are always there to talk to, regular supervisions, team meetings and handover.
For an informal discussion about the role please contact Julie Wright, Short Term Assessment, Reablement and Telecare (START) Registered Manager on 01202 261024.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the community and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. Applicants to this post will be required to complete the appropriate level of Disclosure & Barring Service Check. Please refer to the Person Specification for more details.