Post Ref: 7693
Department: Adult Social Care Services
- Salary details: £10.14 - £10.97 per hour (pro rata if part time)
- Employment Status: Part Time
- Hours: 19.50 hours per week
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Closing date: 23 September 2019
- Interview date: TBC
Support Worker (Learning Disabilities)
Part time - 19.5 hour posts available
BCP Supported Living Service is rated as OUTSTANDING with the CQC and supports adults with learning disabilities to live in their own home to achieve their optimum level of independence.
The service is registered with the Care Quality Commission and operates 24 hours a day and 365 days a year. You will be required to work a variety of shift patterns, including weekends, split shifts, evenings and Public Holidays.
We provide person centered care and support, enabling individuals to make choices and have control over their daily life.
- Are you a caring person who can treat people with kindness, dignity, empathy and respect?
- Are you able to adapt to the changing needs of people and the service daily?
- Are you able to use your own initiative and work as part of a busy team?
- Are you able to undertake duties such as recording, assessment, monitoring and reviewing in order to meet individual’s outcomes and contribute to the overall service delivery?
- Can you bring your skills and knowledge to our team? Do you have good communication and interpersonal skills? If so we are looking for you.
****You will need access to your own car and have business insurance to be considered for this post.****
For an informal discussion about these posts please contact the Supported Living Service office on 01202 676250.
Full training will be offered, and applicants will be required to complete a Disclosure and Barring Service check. BCP Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment.