Post Ref: 61030188B
Department: Non-council vacancy
- Employment Status: Part Time
- Hours: 30
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Closing date: 29 September 2019
An opportunity has arisen for a community care service officer to work at Avon View Care Home in Christchurch working 30 hours per week over a 4 week rota, working alternate weekends.
You will need experience in a care setting as well as managing staff. You will need to administer medication, supervise and direct care staff, assist in the care of residents.
Avon View is run by Tricuro and as a Tricuro employee you will have generous annual leave allowance, contributory pension, good training opportunities.
Other things you might find helpful:
- As you will be working with vulnerable adults and/or have access to significant information about them if you are successful you will be required to undergo a DBS check. We will pay for this.
- When the closing date has passed you will not be able to see the job description and person specification, so you may wish to download a copy.
- We can also accept applications via cv or application form. Please go to the Tricuro website for contact details for the service you are interested in, or email email@example.com
- If you would like to find out more about us, and how we are working towards our vision of ‘improving lives, building independence’ please visit www.tricuro.co.uk
Tricuro uses Generic Job Descriptions and Person Specifications and therefore the job title in the attachments on the right may differ from the job title in the Advert. Further specific information may be provided in a Context Statement where relevant.