Post Ref: DPHRHF
Department: Non-council vacancy
- Employment Status: Variable Hours
- Contract Type: Variable Hours
- Closing date: 23 November 2019
Female Personal Assistant/Carer Required:
I am a young disabled female living independently in the Bournemouth (BH3) area. I lead a busy and varied life, doing voluntary work in the community, attending committee meetings, public speaking, going out to the cinema and theatre regularly, shopping, eating out. At home I enjoy face book, TV and relaxing! I require support with personal care, and all my daily living and social activities.
I require one female personal assistant/carer to expand my existing team of P.A.’s who enable me to live my life to the full.
- Very good command of the English language.
- Previous care experience is preferred but not essential, most important is a friendly, cheerful manner, an understanding nature, reliability and commitment.
- Experienced and confident driver with full manual gear licence, as I need to be driven out and about. Also must be over 25 years of age as this is a stipulation of my vehicle insurance.
- Must be comfortable with dogs, as I am lucky enough to have an assistance dog!
- References will be taken up, as well as a DBS check, if one is not already available.
Excellent pay/holidays and working environment offered.
Hours: 9hrs – 27hrs per week. Holiday cover work also available each month.
At present 4 regular dayshifts and 2 regular nightshifts available per month plus holiday covers for day and night shifts each month. Flexible. Each team member is required to work a minimum of one weekend shift per month.
Rate of Pay: £9.50 – £10.50 per hour depending on when hours worked.
Training and Shadow shifts with an existing Personal Assistant will be provided.
Please call: 01202 548025 for more details, a full job description, pay details and application form.