Post Ref: AN3
Department: Non-council vacancy
- Employment Status: Variable Hours
- Contract Type: Various
- Closing date: 23 November 2019
About the Role:
We are looking for a Personal Care Assistant to provide overnight care to a female in her mid-50s who has Frontotemporal Dementia and requires support with daily tasks and personal care. This will be in the comfort of her own home and nice surroundings.
We are looking for an experienced care assistant 4 nights per week between the hours of 9.30pm-9.30am. You will be required to work 3 nights between Monday - Thursday and a Saturday night. You will be provided with a private room to sleep in and will be required to wake two-three times during the night.
Pay rate is between £9.00 - £10.00ph (depending on experience).
Main Duties will include but not limited to:
- Preparing for bed
- Waking during the night to prompt for the toilet
- Bathing in the morning, getting ready and preparing breakfast
- Changing bedding if required
- Previous care experience in a similar role is essential (experience of dementia patients would be ideal)
- Must have patience and be reliable
- Confident to be directive as and when required
- DBS checks will be carried out
- Legally able to work in UK
- English speaking
Payments will be made through PAYE on a monthly basis.
If you are interested, please email your CV to email@example.com