Post Ref: AN1
Department: Non-council vacancy
- Employment Status: Part Time
- Contract Type: Various
- Closing date: 23 November 2019
About the Role:
We are looking for a Personal Care Assistant to provide support to a female in her mid-50s who has Frontotemporal Dementia and requires support with daily tasks and personal care. This will be in the comfort of her own home and nice surroundings.
We are looking for an experienced assistant who can cover a combination of weekday and weekend shifts on a part-time basis. Total hours will be between 15-20 hours per week. Flexibility to cover shifts due to holiday and sickness is essential. Pay rate is up to £9.50ph (depending on experience).
Main Duties will include but not limited to:
- Personal care
- Preparing meals
- Visiting friends, places of interest and going for walks (wheelchair assistance will be required at times)
- Previous care experience in a similar role is essential (experience of dementia patients would be ideal)
- Must have patience, enjoy socialising and be reliable
- Confident to be directive as and when required
- Clean driving license (mileage will be covered)
- DBS checks will be carried out
- Legally able to work in UK
- English speaking
- Flexibility to cover holiday for other Carers is essential
Payments will be made through PAYE on a monthly basis.
If you are interested, please email your CV to email@example.com