Post Ref: DPHRKH
Department: Non-council vacancy
- Employment Status: Variable Hours
- Contract Type: Variable Hours
- Closing date: 23 November 2019
Personal Care Assistant – Bournemouth (BH6 area)
About the Role:
I am looking for a Personal Care Assistant to help me with day to day tasks.
About me: I have a history depression and heart problems. I’ve suffered with a stroke. I have swollen lower legs and have frequent falls. I do have some memory loss, but I like to be as independent as possible.
Hours of work: Mon-Sun 45 mins (AM) and 30 mins (PM). Rate of pay £8.50 per 45 min / £6.50 per 30 min. Time of work can be flexible.
Main Duties will include but not limited to:
- Supporting and encouraging me to get dressed in the morning ready for the day ahead
- Supporting me to get ready for bed in the evenings
- Supporting me with personal hygiene
- Encouraging me to do laundry
- Support me to prepare meals for the day
- Previous PA experience in a similar role is essential
- Must have patience, and be reliable
- Confident to be directive as and when required
- Full clean driving license
- DBS Checks will be carried out
- Legally Able to Work in UK
Please note you will be working directly for the person who needs support, or their family and they will have all the responsibilities as your employer.
For more information or to discuss the role further, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org