Post Ref: REC/20/17775
Department: Non-council vacancy
- Contract Type: Variable Hours
- Closing date: 05 April 2020
Are you are looking for a Supply agency to Value, Understand and Reward you?
We are a hard-working, friendly and efficient team providing skilled supply teaching staff to Dorset Primary, First and Infant Schools.
We firmly believe that strong communication and positive relationships are vital in enabling us to provide a bespoke service to both schools and teachers.
Our aim is to understand your needs, be cost effective and sustainable.
What’s more, we are firmly rooted in Dorset (with two local offices) and highly knowledgeable about the logistics of short and long-term cover.
At interview, we are keen to get to know you, your skills, strengths, accomplishments and what you are really looking for to enhance your career. We care about matching you to roles where you will thrive (rather than just survive) and we will provide opportunities for quality CPD to meet your needs.
You can expect;
- Detailed information about Jobs and Schools, our local expertise and understanding of schools is a real advantage
- Work in regular schools enabling you to build strong relationships and understand your setting
- Strong induction process, staff handbook and code of conduct
- Free annual safeguarding training
- Payroll completed in house (no fees and IR35 compliant) all tax and NI taken at source.
No umbrella company fees to pay
- A supportive, caring and fair team at the end of the phone that listens to you, values you and responds quickly
- Local interviews working with local schools
- Workplace pension
- Mentoring and support with your CV to maximise your chances of getting the right role for you
- Opportunities to meet up as a team and network
- Feedback about your work from Educational settings
We also provide work for Teaching Assistants, HLTAs and Nursery Practitioners.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. A Safeguarding and Child Protection policy together with a Diversity and Equality Policy is provided to every member of staff.
An enhanced DBS Disclosure is mandatory requirement.
Join us in our quest to be the agency that puts Teachers and Schools at the very heart of everything we do.
For more information, please contact Vicki Solly or Sharon Golding on 01202 818300 or email: email@example.com.
Please visit our website: www.supplytree.co.uk