We have a great opportunity for Reablement Support Assistants to join our team.
Reablement Care and Community Support provides support to people living with learning disabilities to remain independent in their own homes.
As a Reablement Support Assistant, you will be supporting clients, predominately those with a learning disability, to remain independent in their own homes.
You will enable our clients to maintain their own tenancy providing support with housing related issues, correspondence and appointments. You will assist with the development of daily living skills, cooking, cleaning and home maintenance and provide advice on healthy eating and shopping lists.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Experience of providing personal care and working in a multi-disciplinary team in a care environment.
- Knowledge of relevant Care and Safeguarding legislation would be beneficial.
- Good IT skills with experience of producing both verbal and written reports.
- NVQ Level 2 Health & Social Care or willing to work towards.
- Valid driving licence and use of own vehicle as travel will be required – travel will be paid between clients and mileage is paid at 45p per mile.
Full and part-time hours are available.
A valid licence to drive in the UK is required as the role involves travelling and lone working in the community.
What Tricuro offers:
- Career progression
- Access to high quality CPD and qualifications
- Comprehensive high-quality induction and ongoing training
- Competitive rates of pay
- Contributory pension scheme
- Enhancements are paid for weekends at time and a quarter and bank holidays at double time
- Generous annual leave entitlement amounting to a minimum of 26 days, rising to 29 days (pro-rata for part time) with continuous service.
- Bank holidays are provided as extra to your leave entitlement or paid with generous enhancements for those that are rostered to work.