We have an excellent opportunity to join our team at Avon View as a Senior Care and Community Services Officer on a 6 month fixed term contract.
Avon View residential home offers accommodation to 81 clients, divided into smaller units all with a shared lounge and kitchen, and an en-suite in each room. The home has specialist dementia care and nursing units and is situated near the town centre of Christchurch. We work in a person-centred way providing support for people living with complex care needs.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that the needs of clients are assessed and care plans are developed, implemented and monitored.
- Supporting the Manager to oversee the day-to-day running of the service.
- The safe administration and ordering of medication.
- Supervision and management of staff.
- Working to required standards to comply with CQC guidelines.
The successful candidate should have:
- Experience working within a residential service.
- Knowledge of relevant Community Care legislation.
- An understanding of Risk Assessment and Health & Safety.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent.
Tricuro is owned by Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole Council and provides short and long term high quality care and support to adults, their carers and families. We have highly trained and skilled staff and offer flexibility, consistency and reliability of service which is focused on meeting the needs of people in our communities.
If you are looking for an exciting and rewarding job opportunity in a care environment, come and work for us. We can offer a career that adds value to the community and makes a difference to the lives of vulnerable people.
To apply please visit: Tricuro vacancies (current-vacancies.com)